Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Poor little man


I allow my bird turns outside of the cage as I study. I always cover the top of Diego's cage when the budgies are out and when Diego is out I cover the top of the budgies cage. Today I let the budgies out first.

Diego was eating and Sprinkles must have gotten curious and managed to fly and land on the cage bars right where the food bowl is.

Diego lunged and bit.  The poor little guy quickly flew off and tucked his foot into his little feather:


Fortunately when I got a good look at his foot it was just a small 'nick' 


He kept his foot tucked for a while, it must have stung a bit. But the little guy is back to normal now: Curious about the pink clock  I covered Diego's cage completely then until it was his turn to come out (I covered the budgies cage completely during his time outside). It works perfectly, no one will get hurt this way and it will allow some quiet/rest time.

No comments:

Post a Comment