Saturday, September 3, 2011

Exciting news!

My scarf was hanging on my chair...and then I got an idea. I turned off the light and scooped Diego up into it. I turned it back on. At first he was a bit freaked out, but eventually he calmed down...to the point where he was preening himself, playing with the strings...and letting us pet his little head!

Some of you may know that he loves to bite fingers. Any skin that is within lunging distance will get bit. I really don't know why he is so aggressive. He'll share food with us, loves shoulder rides and loves to sit on our knees.

I was so surprised that all I had to do was scoop him up, let him collect himself and then pet him. I am so happy. I think I will be picking him up more often lol.

And here are some pics (I took a TON--so I will show you my favorites):







AND a short video:



1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I got e-mailed this because I subscribed! It's very cute. <3

    ReplyDelete